$ABNB is currently trading around $156, and I believe it moves up to $180 quickly My outlook for the next two weeks: Base case: $170-$172 Bull case: $178-$182 The key support is $155. As long as this holds tehn I expect a relief bounce toward $180... A break above $180 could open the door to $200.. Fundamentally, $ABNB remains strong, with revenue up 17%, bookings up 16%, EPS up 33%, and management raising its 2026 outlook. So I'm happy to hold long term if I have to...
在 X 查看 ↗